HSSD District Learning Plan
Holly Springs School District Distance Learning Plan and District Requirements:
The Holly Springs School District is implementing a Distance Learning Plan to ensure students continue to learn during mandated school closure. As part of the district requirement, students will have to master essential standards to ensure success in the next grade. Students will have to complete all requirements included in the Distance Learning Plan.
- Students will be assigned lessons each week through the district’s computer-based programs. Students who do not have internet will be given a workbook with assigned lessons.
- Lesson will be assigned on Thursdays and due the next Thursday for computer programs and workbooks.
- Grades for the assignments will be entered into PowerSchool the following Wednesday after assignments are due.
- Teachers will be available to support students throughout the week. Parents can contact teachers through the school and district offices. Each teacher also has a webpage with district email that can be used to contact the teacher
HSSD Distance Learning Plan - Schedule for Teacher Support:
- Teachers will be available to work with students during the following times through Google Meet:
- Reading – Monday and Wednesday 9:00am – 12:00 pm
- Math - Monday and Wednesday 1:00 pm – 4:00 pm
- Science – Tuesday and Thursday 9:00 am – 12:00 pm
- Social Studies – Tuesday and Thursday 1:00 pm – 4:00 pm
Accessing Student Assignments for Distance Learning Plan:
- Go to district webpage – hssdk12.org
- Click tab for your child’s school
- Click on the icon next to the teacher’s name for the teacher’s webpage
- View assignments for the week
- Contact the district or school office if you need help or assistance